Certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner
This two-day course provides an overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
Course Topics :
- Introducing DevOps
- The DevOps Health Radar
- Mapping your pipeline & Value Stream.
- Gaining alignment with Continuous Exploration
- Lean startup & Lean UX cycles.
- Building Quality with Continuous Integration.
- Concepts and benefits of : Test Automation: TDD, BDD, Version control,
- Concepts and benefits of : Service virtualisation , Security Test, NFR, and metrics.
- Reduce Time to Market with Continuous Deployment
- Delivering Business Value with Release On Demand
This two-day course provides an overview for understanding the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Attendees will map the current value stream through their delivery pipeline from idea to cash, and identify practices that will eliminate bottlenecks to flow.
The course will build an understanding of the complete flow of value from Continuous Exploration to Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Release on Demand. Attendees will explore SAFe’s CALMR (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measure, Recover) approach to DevOps, which helps create a culture of shared responsibility for the full spectrum of Solution delivery. It helps align people, processes, and technology throughout the organization to achieve faster time-to-market.
Attendees will leave with the tools they need to execute an implementation plan for improving their delivery pipeline, and the knowledge they need to support the plan. The course also prepares students for the optional SAFe® 4 DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification exam.